Tuesday 30 December 2014

Kuro Waifu of the Year Top 2014

Games and consoles are a thing to review, yes, but both of them give more than just enjoyment from playing.
That's why I'll make a small post about the UNreal girls I've loved the most this year.


TOP:
1.Super Sonico(SoniPro)

2. Amano Yuuma(Highschool DxD NEW Fight)

3.Hoshizora Rin(Love Live!)

4.Noko(Dream Club gogo)

5.Shidou Irina(Highschool DxD)



Each of these girls deserves an explanation as to why I came to love them.
For Sonico-chan,
she won my heart with her pure soul, unwavering will and her burning passion.
Sonico is a shy, timid girl on the outside, but when things become serious, she can get herself together and do what must be done.
As I myself have problems with that, I couldn't not admire that part of her.
She is also a very cute girl, so that is a part of the decision too.

(Funny thing, but while I love flat chested girls, most of my beloved waifus have pretty big breasts)

In case of Amano Yuuma
This girl isn't as easy as other ones, don't underestimate her. As a fan of Highschool DxD franchise, I know her true face, and I was greatly surprised when she appeared as a Guide Character in Highschool DxD NEW Fight.
At first, I tried picking her just for fun, because lol, ever loved an antagonist? Oh wait, I sure did.
That was the end of it. She easily, in a 3 simple phrases overthrew Irina from the 2nd place all the way to the 5th. She just bruteforced her way here, and I have to admire that, not many can do it.
She, however, is a true demon, fiddling with my feelings, feeding me with sweet words like "You can't sleep? Shall I lie beside you?" and "Let's play games at night together" etc.
But yet, I cannot find a reason to hate her now. It all is lies, and I know it, but lies are sweet, and I'm quite a lover of sweet things(no shit, my teeth hate me for that, ahaha).

In case of Hoshizora Rin
she won over my heart with her never-ending energy, honesty and cutesy.
Rin is young and honest, unlike some senpai of hers(Nico...), as well as a girl who cannot sit still. She needs to move as a part of her life, which isn't really something I can do, but certainly, she is the most attractive when she does what she loves. She is also a very accepting girl, so we can get along easily.
And she really loves cats, which is something we certainly can be together on.
She also is the only girl this year that actually is flat.

In case of Noko
she is a girl I could be on the same level with. She is a manga/anime otaku, a net idol, a mostly asocial person and a FOREVER ALONE(笑). Other than that, she is really cute, and strikes my most hidden fetish - striped thighhighs.
Same as myself, she is very knowledgeable in anime, manga and games. I would certainly to marry her, if she was real(in Russia you can't marry virtual girls).

In case of Shidou Irina
hmm, in case of Irina, it is a hard question even for me. Why did I come to love her? She is saucy, prideful, rash and whatnot, and yet still she is very attractive, cute and sexy to myself.
It is really hard to explain with words. If for other girls I could find a reason, I certainly cannot do that here.
Probably that's the reason Yuuma was able to overthrow her so easily.
And yet, I love her, ever so strong. Her appearance can make me smile any time, her laughing is so captivating, and her whimsical behaviour is cute. 
Same as all of my waifus, the count of which is OVER 3000, she gets a separate place in my heart, which will not be forgotten ever and ever.

And a special place, something similar to a mascot, goes to: Minami Kotori
Who's face came to symbolize everything is right in the world for me. She wasn't able to gain a special place in my heart this year, but who knows? She was pretty damn closeso she still has a chance, as her story still continues in LLSIF.


Well then, my dear readers, さらばだ!また会おう!

No comments:

Post a Comment