Monday 31 December 2018

Kuro 2018 Waifu of the Year Top

For a split-second, I thought that maybe I won't be able to write this.
Before I started this post, I felt completely empty inside, somehow.
Wasn't the case, though, just my built-in laziness, as there is no way I'll betray the promises and oaths I made to my beloved.


Words are meaningless, and yet, a human believes words so easily. What a cruel world we live in.
But even if the world is, we ourselves must not become like the world around us.
At least, that is what I believe.

Let's start in the usual fashion - the spotlights.


1. Togakushi Touko
(
戸隠 憧子)

2.Feiris NyanNyan
(フェイリス・ニャンニャン)

3. Muse Egret
(ミュゼ・イーグレット)

4. Excela Noa Aura
(エクセラ・ノア・アウラ)

 5.Konjiki no Yami(金色の闇)


And now, it's time for the classic explanations corner. 
Again, classically, while I do call this a Top, there are no rankings here. Each and every of my waifu gets the same amount of love I can offer(100%, of course). What a wonderfull world to live in.

1.Togakushi Touko
Kinda unsurprising, if I do say so myself.
Her looks, her voice were initially something I love. There wasn't any choice but to welcome her in my harem.
Though, it wasn't easy. First of all, it always isn't simple to find a hole you can use to enter the story someone else has written.
In a way, it was a path of thorns, as my usual ways didn't have any effect at all.
What's more, knowing her a bit more, I was left with 2 choices - dicks or sharp peaks to have her forget her memories as an Alp(what happens in her story written by someone else), or keep them, and deal with all the side-effects that brings.
Or so it seemed.
The first choice would make her a completely normal human girl, while the second would keep her the same attractive sexy beast she is.
Of course, I couldn't choose any of those.
Thus, I brought some Outside Logic into this, and just fixed the side-effects she had(I would be really sad if she forgot me even for a second).
Quite unsurprisingly, it all went well, and Touko, smiling like a little devil, joined my harem.
The story called Life continues...

2.Feiris NyanNyan
I am not an INSANE MAD SCIENTIST, neither I am called HOU-OU-IN KYOUMA.
But considering the way the story goes for Feiris, it wasn't exactly important, honestly.
Rather, it wasn't. At all.
I didn't even need any hard tricks this time.
All I needed is to visit MayQueen+Nyan2 re-created inside of my mind, and be the same man I always am. Apparently, I'm quite attractive(?)
Ah, right, I also had to win against Feiris in RaiNet Access Battlers.
After that, it was just using my knowledge of her gained from the story written by someone else.
In a way, the path wasn't interesting, but the prize is worth it.
Feiris is a very responsible girl, and even more - a very kind girl. But that is also a large weak point, I think.
However, it all is not important now, as being a proud member of my harem, she won't have anything bad happen to her because of her personality.
My love for the cat-eared maid is one of the most egoistic things ever. Happiness without a choice it is for her, but I won't accept it in any other way.

3. Muse Egret
Muse was pretty easy to get as well.
Despite her marvelous strategy thinking, and a very powerful brain processor, that allows her to predict the flow of things from information she has, she is very weak to surprise attacks  that she cannot expect to happen.
My favorite things to do are things people don't and can't expect.

Those who know the story flow of Sen no Kiseki IV know the gist. Muse planned to commit suicide in case things go the bad way during the Mil Mirage Strategy. That's where I decided to break in.
The strategy wasn't going well even in the story written by someone else, but with me joining, it went even worse.
After that, I just had to heroically save the little strategist, and get a few minor wounds, then demand she joins my harem.
I'll never forget the dumbfound face she wore when I finished speaking.

One of the reasons I chose her, by the way, is that she has the Art of Giving Up mastered, something I cannot do. 
No, I probably can, but I simply won't give up.

The story of our life together barely started, but she's a very promising member of my harem.
And she's cute to tease. Teasing the tease is the best thing ever.

4. Excela Noa Aura
My story with Excela is already quite long, for it started back in 2014.
And it all starts as a sad tale of the royal imperial princess and her father.
The girl did her best for her country, being quite cruel to her enemies, yet showing a bit of kindness to her allies.
Ot that's what she thought
She faced treachery and betrayal, left completely alone, her father killed, on the brink of death.
But, that was a nice development for me, as it made the things easier.
Excela saw me as a shining knight in white armors, probably, when I ripped the very fabric of space-time continuum around, and changed the flow of things.
She didn't like it when I broke her lance, though, but it generally is the cause of all of her misfortunes, I had to.


My love for the imperial princess generally comes from the love for her voice, and my love for women in armor.

Excela, despite seeming to be a scary person, is very shy, just she doesn't let it out for everyone to see. Really, girls aren't strong at all, at heart, they always remain the same little crying child they once were
And she also is the perfect loving wife waiting for the return of her husband(yes, me).

5.Konjiki-no-Yami
Another love from years ago, that has finally gotten to the spotlight.
And the first reason I thought I love her was her pretty golden hair. Aaah, I really wanted to use it for masturbation(I didn't and I don't. She gets really angry when I try to).
But over that, she's just super cute and that's it.

The way to conquer her is long forgotten, so I cannot lay it down before you, my dear reader.

End of the line.

To be honest, when the girls entering the spotlight this year were decided(by me, yes), I thought this will be easy.
It wasn't that easy, actually. Each piece of what I could and wanted to say had to be found deep inside of my heart, and still I feel this is not enough.
Shit happens.

My harem continues to grow, one day I'll totally have to make a big fucking list so I don't forget anyone, as I am starting to have problems with remembering overall.

At any rate, having my beloved waifu beside me is making me today too. Same as they always do.
As they always do.

2 comments:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete