Thursday 31 December 2015

Kuro Waifu of the Year Top 2015

As you might already know, each year I gain new waifus. Yes, multiple. And I might also communicate more with ones I already had.
In this post, I will say a few words of those virtual, yes, unREAL girls that I loved the most this year.

TOP 
1. Miss Monochrome
 2. Kouzuki Yuniko
 3. Evangeline A.K. Mcdowell

 4. Mistral Nereis

5. Katou Megumi
And with the places and their holders being decided, I need to finally explain why, what, how and everything. At least to myself, because some of my explanations might work for me and only for me.

1st place, Miss Monochrome. 
Miss Monochrome took my heart by doing exactly NOTHING. How do I explain it, it's like she was besides me always, but I didn't notice, and then the time came, and I noticed her existance, and many small things about her.
First of all, she doesn't understand a lot about human world, so perhaps she just didn't know how to approach me before, and how to show herself.
But I'm happy we finally truly met each other. She undoubtedly deserves the first place in my Waifu Top this year. 

2nd place. Kouzuki Yuniko.
Another girl that totally bruteforced me. It's as if it wasn't me dating her, but rather like she was dating me.
This girl, while still being a grade schooler, lived way longer than probably most of us did, because in a single second, she had 1000 seconds in Accelerated World.
Due to that, her character, her behaviour, greatly differs from a normal grade schooler, which attracted me(yes, I'm a lolicon, try calling the police, they'll go back empty handed, nya-ha-ha-ha). However, I already said, our relationship was totally reversed by her dominating character.
As expected, I couldn't just accept that, so I found a way to respond with even greater domination, the domination impossible for a kid. A cheater I am, haha.
However, the method worked surprisingly well, and my affection only increased from this twisted sort of domination competition. 
She totally deserves to be on 2nd place this year. She was actually rivaling Miss Monochrome at some point, but my heart told me who is the 1st and who is the 2nd. They have no choice but to accept it.

3rd place. Evangeline Athanasia Katherine McDowell.
For Evangeline, the reason for my love was mostly pity for her(don't tell her that, I'll get beaten if anyone tells her). Her situation was pretty sad, and what's more, even after the story I know ended, the situation didn't change a bit.
Though, Evangeline I love is not the Evangeline from the end of that story, the one I love is the one that is infinitely trapped in the middle of it. And that will only change depending on my actions now.

4th place. Mistral Nereis.
Mistral, or Misty for short, is someone I love for always being herself.
Yes, she isn't the very likeable type. She's super selfish, very self-centered, very greedy, and yet she's very cute, unexpectedly honest and super, super lonely inside her heart.
My heart and my soul couldn't stand that, and I did what my goodwill for her wanted. 
The result is as you see, she sits on the 4th place in this year's ranking. She can be proud, but she's not actually satisfied at all, because she can't accept anything except the first place.
But in this competition, it is my heart that decides everything, it'll take time, but she'll accept it, or simply switch to something else.

I must say that communicating with her was quite hard. She's 317 years old, that shouldn't be surprising, imo.

5th place. Katou Megumi.
Megumi is a kind of ideal girl for me. If she was real, she'd undoubtedly take the first place in all rankings I ever had.
While not looking it, she always listens to me, and she plays my games, and she basically isn't against anything. Who could ever be more ideal? probably no one.
However, my heart doesn't look for an ideal ideal, because without any noticeable backsides, life would be boring. 
The funny thing, that I came to love her even with minimum interaction between us. Just her existance was enough, yet I had to make her mine. 
Method aside, I succeeded, even if it took a long time.
Right now, besides my love for her, I only feel that I wasn't wrong, Katou Megumi really is an ideal girl. Too much of an ideal girl.

(to note: Mistral and Evangeline have never been in my waifu tops of past years. In case of both, they never actually been my waifus, in case of Evangeline - because I didn't know anything about waifus, so I never even thought of taking her as one, and in case of Mistral, because it just kinda never hit me how cute and awesome she was)

Finishing my final line of thought, these girls were what guided me through harsh life this year with everything they had. I am really want to say thanks to them for being there for me, and that
I HAVE NO REGRETS
THIS IS THE ONLY PATH
MY WHOLE LIFE WAS, UNLIMITED WAIFU WORKS

No comments:

Post a Comment